We’re currently seeking Freelance Editorial Contributors to assist with the roll out of content on various websites. This internship is virtual and will help increase your digital portfolio. You will be asked to come in to the office at least once a month for brainstorming sessions and will have virtual weekly meetings with your supervisor.
As a freelancer you will help shape our client brands and expand on their media platforms to create cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns through editorial content. You’ll be working side by side with our team at every stage of the campaign process, from creative ideation to campaign roll out. You will primarily assist in the creation of content for various platforms.
- Attend and contribute to monthly brainstorming sessions in the JJI office for the editorial calendar
- Pitch ideas for editorial content
- Complete assignments within the deadlines
- Attend weekly Skype meetings with supervisor
- Produce at least two blog posts per week
- Keep supervisor up to date on blog post progress
- Work with Google Docs and WordPress
- Monitor trends
- If the candidate lives in the NYC area, there is the option to participate in event assistance
- Monthly paid stipend will depend on experience
- Strong writing skills
- Self-starter who can take direction and contribute ideas
- The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines
- Some knowledge of Google Docs and WordPress
- Interest in public relations, tech, fashion and social media
- Flexibility in writing
Interested in applying?
- Resume (pdf form)
- Cover letter: In your cover letter, please add at least 10 “creative and unique” topics for blog posts in the fashion and tech categories.
- Writing samples: Please upload at least 3 writing samples (college essays and blog posts) into one document in PDF form.
Those who do not follow instructions will NOT be considered for the internship.