We are currently looking for a Photography Intern to help improve our visuals for social media. Experience with graphic design is preferred, but not required. We’re looking for someone who is ambitious and isn’t afraid of sharing their ideas.
- Attend and contribute brainstorming sessions for the editorial calendar
- Come in to the office at least two days a week to photograph for social media and editorial content
- Setup photoshoots either in the office or on location
- Edit photos
- Attend events to capture guests interaction and brand sponsors
- If candidate has a graphic design background, candidate will also be responsible for creating graphics for social media
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Self-starter who can take artistic direction and contribute ideas
- The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines
- Candidates must have their own camera and editing equipment (i.e. tripod, software, etc)
- Team player: Candidates must be able collaborate with the Creative Director and social media team
- Studying and/or has experience in a related field; fashion-minded, multi-talented creative
- Graphic Design background (preferred, but not required)
Interested in applying?
- Resume (pdf form)
- Cover letter: In your cover letter, please suggest five or more ideas for social media photographs in the fashion and tech categories. This list can be informal—this exercise helps us see your unique creative vision.
- Link to online portfolio or a single PDF containing full portfolio
Those who do not follow instructions will NOT be considered for the internship.