We’re currently seeking Digital & Social Media interns to assist with the daily roll out of content and maintenance on our various social platforms. Our interns will help with our client brands and their social media platforms to create cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns. You’ll be working side by side with our team at every stage of the campaign process, from creative ideation to campaign roll out. You’ll assist in the creation of strategy documents and the maintenance of all of their accounts.
- Create daily posts for all clients on different social media platforms
- Live-posting on social media platforms during events
- Event preparation, execution and breakdown
- Contribute and pitch ideas for blog and social media content
- Contribute to blog
- Keep social media ahead of schedule and interact with online conversations
- Update newsroom with client mentions
- Must be able to understand how to write with tone and personality
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in fast-paced environments
- Must be able to creatively live-tweet during events
- Not afraid to share ideas
Interested in applying?
- Resume (pdf form)
- Cover letter: In your cover letter, please add at least 10 “creative and unique” topics for social media in the fashion and tech category.
- Writing samples: Please upload at least 3 writing samples (college essays and blog posts) into one document in PDF form.
Those who do not follow instructions will NOT be considered for the internship.