JJI is looking for a PR/Event Planning intern to assist with pitching, researching and event planning. You’ll work directly with senior team members who will guide you on your daily tasks. We are looking for interns who are ambitious, driven and like to think outside the box. You’ll have lots of hands-on experience that will prepare you for your future opportunities. We need socially savvy butterflies who are excellent writers; who do not falter under stress and fast paced environments; who are friendly and love networking; and so much more!
- Assist with sponsorship outreach and client write-ups
- Research venues, partnership opportunities, publications, etc.
- Contribute and pitch ideas for editorial calendar
- Contribute to blogs
- Participate in meetings and phone calls
- Assist with event set up, execution and take down
- Keep the team organized by organizing RSVPs, contacts and work progress by using Google Drive
- Create Run of Show for events
- Upload client mentions onto JJI website
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Creative thinker
- Able to think of multiple angles to pitch for clients and events
- Excellent communication skills and phone manners
- People person
- Keen attention to detail
- Great customer service skills (useful for events)
Interested in applying?
- Resume (pdf form)
- Cover letter: In your cover letter, please add at least 10 “creative and unique” topics for blog posts in the fashion and tech category.
- Writing samples: Please upload at least 3 writing samples (college essays and blog posts) into one document in PDF form.
Those who do not follow instructions will NOT be considered for the internship.