We’re currently seeking Graphic Design interns in a public relations environment to assist with the daily roll out of graphics on our various social platforms and marketing collateral. Our interns will help with visual content creation for our client brands. You’ll be working side by side with our team at every stage of the visual process, from creative ideation to the design roll out. This is a great opportunity for those who enjoy graphic design and have an interest in working in a fast-paced, public relations environment.
- Create filters and other short print media
- Update web content using a CMS
- Create graphics for social media
- Participate in monthly brainstorming sessions
- Manage and edit assets like photos and logos
- Assist with event setup, execution and breakdown
- Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Must have access to a laptop with Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Must execute multiple graphic assignments in a single work day
- Must be creative and interested in sharing original concepts
- Some experience with HTML/CSS or other web coding is preferred but not required
- Self-starter who can take artistic direction and contribute to the design process
Interested in applying?
- Resume (pdf form)
- Cover letter: In your cover letter, please suggest five or more ideas for social media artwork in the fashion and tech categories. This list can be informal—this exercise helps us see your unique creative vision.
- Link to online portfolio or a single PDF containing full portfolio please indicate on your application.
Those who do not follow instructions will NOT be considered for the internship.