We’re currently seeking Copy Editing interns to assist with the daily roll out of content and maintenance on our various social platforms, as well as writing and editing content that is being streamed from our company (press releases, newsletters, blogs, etc).
Our interns will help shape our client brands and expand on their media platforms to create cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns through editorial content. You’ll be working side by side with our team at every stage of the campaign process, from creative ideation to campaign roll out. You will primarily assist in the creation of strategy documents and continue with the maintenance of all their accounts.
- Create content and maintain daily posts for all clients on different social media platforms
- Create content copy for blog posts, social media, fliers, invitations, etc.
- Contribute and pitch ideas for blog posts and social media
- Contribute to blog
- Edit content for blogs, social media, newsletters and more
- Update newsrooms with client mentions
- Make sure the blog calendar is on schedule
- Create on-the-spot blog posts for breaking news
- Newsletter prep and rollout
- Event preparation, execution and breakdown
- Meet short deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Able to own and take on a larger responsibility
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Must understand how to write for tone and personality
Interested in applying?
- Resume (pdf form)
- Cover letter: In your cover letter, please add at least 10 “creative and unique” topics for blog posts in the fashion and tech category.
- Writing samples: Please upload at least 3 writing samples (college essays and blog posts) into one document in PDF form.