At JJI, we’re known as “connectologists.” What are connectologists you ask? We bridge the gap between digital relationships with in-person interactions and shared experiences. We’re social evangelists in a social setting by engaging the online community with specific, targeted messaging and invitations to online users for special events in an effort to build closer relationships between brands and their valued patrons.
With our clients, events and great learning opportunities, we are looking for team players who fit with our amazing team.
We’re looking for candidates who are:
- Ambitious, go-getters
- Self-taught, quick learners and quick thinkers
- Flexible, able to wear many hats
- Interested in fashion, public relations, digital media and tech
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Interested in working in a startup community
General Skills/Abilities needed for the internship:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Keen attention to details
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ambitious and creative
- Excellent writing skills
Why join JJI?
- Obtain hands-on, “real world” experience
- Work directly with the senior team members
- Ability to grow where you can feel confident in using those skills for future opportunities
- A full understanding of how JJI does PR and events
- Participation in fun events, occasionally with pampering & free swag
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with our candy jar
A few requirements before you move forward…
- This is NOT a paid internship. We are able to offer academic credit if the candidate chooses.
- Interns are compensated for their travel needs.
- The minimum required of days to commit to the internship is 2 (16 hours per week).
- We are only accepting candidates who are in the NYC area.
- We cannot accept international students at this time.
Copy Editor Intern
We’re currently seeking Copy Editing interns to assist with the daily roll out of content and maintenance on our various social platforms, as well as… read more
We are currently looking for a Photography Intern to help improve our visuals for social media. Experience with graphic design is preferred, but not required.… read more
Virtual Editorial Contributors
We’re currently seeking Editorial Contributors to assist with the roll out of content on various websites. This internship is virtual and will help increase your… read more
We produce an abundant and diverse assortment of events throughout the year, and need plenty of help along the way to run each event smoothly,… read more